The work of the Arcadia has advanced only slightly.
I glued the parts around the bridge.
You can see optic fiber and wires from LED from the bottom.
Finally it was bonded, so it is not possible to fix even if it will bebroken inside
Also, parts of the left and right of the hull was bonded..
I checked many times, if I forgeot the wiring, or connecting LED or,,,anything.
Parts of the back of the hull has been bonded, too.
Since the main part came up sets, it will proceed smoothly from now on,,,I hope...
I have not done up date for long time,,,
So, I think that many people forgot about the brog, or what is next.
I finished basic work for bridge last time, and I am going to build the base parts of the bridge.
I did not change the shape of the parts, but I just added some fine detail using prastic paper, junk parts and stretched runner.
Also, I did the same to the base part of the main cannon.
I added 2 optic fiber for this part, too.
At the base part of the main wing, I grind the red arrow area to make it detachable after I glue both upper and lower parts together.
The parts attached to the hull.
Finally it is getting close to the appearance of a ship, little bit,,,
Today I will update after a long time.
It is the assembly of the bridge, but,,,
I forgot to take pictures of the middle of the process.
Bridge was finished in this way.
Next, I must think of the idea to deliver light to the radar on the bridge.
I bend the optical fiber, it was along under the radar as something of a pipe. Then, put the fiber in the bridge,it was delivered the LED light inside the bridge to radar.
I have tried lighting
It is a little dark, but somehow it was turned on.
It is up to here today.
Thank you for reading.
Today's topic is about the illuminations of the bridge.
Below the skull mark, it is the window of the bridge.
I will illumination this window.
First, I will open the windows of the slit. Method is the same as the radar.
On top of the main bridge, there is another small room, it was also the opening in the same way.
There are red light spot arranged in the vertical is on both sides to the radar, there is a sight chamber is also in the middle, it also be illuminated.
I made hole at the vertical light and put light cure gel to make it like lens.
Then, make 0.3mm hole from the bottom of the spot, and it was passed through an optical fiber into the hole.
After that it will be painted in color of red.
I made a hole from under the radar to the sighting room, then through the fiber from the top of the sighting room.
After passing through the fiber, I glued a window part. I made it using a clear runner.
It was tested using the LEd.
It is looks good.
Next, assemble the bridge.
Today, it is the work around the bridge.
Since the antenna of the kit of parts slit is closed, I was hollowed out there.
In the left is a non-working state, the right is the state of being hollowed.
I opened a lot of holes in the slit using a pin vise, then I opened the slit by connecting the hole.
After opening the slit, I made a very small file with an aluminum plate, obtained by shaping the walls of the slit.
The top of the antenna of the bridge was also in the same way.
I was carefully opening the slit using the chisel.
I hollowed out all of the slit.
I spent a lot of time to doing this.
The following also work of the bridge part 2.
The following is the work of the rear deck.
In order to illumination of the rear deck, installing the LED.
Before that, in order to diffuse the LED light, I pasted aluminum tape on the inside of the deck.
I made floor with plastic sheets, and I installed LED there.
Two LED will be installed in places.
The following is to bond the window, but I painted the rear deck before that.
After paint the entire deck, I painted ornaments carved in gold with a hand brush.
It has been included decals in the kit, but I did not use it.
After paint, it is a state of bonding the window to the deck.
Lower is like this.
Besides the LED for the interior, I installed two LED for the lantern.
To connect the LED and lantern with optic fiber, and illuminate the lantern.
After installing the lantern, I tried to turn on the power.
It was glowing properly.
The following is a work of the bridge.
It will return from the base to Arcadia.
The next step is illumination of the windows at rear deck.
Window parts of the kit has been molded in plastic of clear yellow.
So, after you have hollowed out part of the window of the rear deck, it can be illumination easily if installing the LED in.
However, because as it is a lattice of a window is not clear, I tried to make a window in the wire mesh.
First, I duplicated the kit window parts in clear resin. Then it was trimmed smaller by the amount of wire mesh.
I enclosed a window of clear resin with wire mesh.
Then, add the window frame.
To adapt brass color, it was painted the overall with clear yellow.
Finally, it is finished with painted window frame with color of Hull Red.
The next is followed by work of the rear deck.