Once, I stop the article of chestburster, I will write about the base.
I went to look for a good material to use for the base at hardware store. And, I found a good material.
The cat is my assistant. She is helping me all the time.
It is a support pillar for the closet shelf. It is likely to look like a factory floor if I cut and line up .
I painted base wood using Rust-Oleum again.
I over spray smoke color using airbrush to try to make it like Chestburster's head dome.
The support pillars was painted in Black.
After I finish paint, I assembled the parts.
.Then, I was starting weathering.
I made Pigment powder with color of brown pastel using tea strainer.
Mix pigment powder and Tamiya acrylic paint thinner,,,
Then paint it over the base.
I hope it looks rusted.
That is all about the display base.
Next, going back to the chestburster.