After I had finished the base, I started weathering.
Chestburster was clear coated and waited for be weathered.
I said I did weathering, but is is not ordinary weathering for Mecha. I add some biological effects like saliva or blood.
I know some people do not want to see those, so please leave from this page if you would not like to see those effect. Otherwise, please scroll to below.
First, I used liquid latex to add piece of flesh around the mouth and fingernail.
Then I paint it with some color of variation of pink, brown and red.
I added more liquid latex inside of the mouth to express a volume of the blood, and paint red over it. Also, I use tooth brush to make splash of blood.
made splash on legs, too.
added blood on the tail as well.
Next, I use clear silicone sealant to add slaver.
All paint work was done.
Next, I will up finished pictures.