Today, it is the work around the bridge.
Since the antenna of the kit of parts slit is closed, I was hollowed out there.
In the left is a non-working state, the right is the state of being hollowed.
I opened a lot of holes in the slit using a pin vise, then I opened the slit by connecting the hole.
After opening the slit, I made a very small file with an aluminum plate, obtained by shaping the walls of the slit.
The top of the antenna of the bridge was also in the same way.
I was carefully opening the slit using the chisel.
I hollowed out all of the slit.
I spent a lot of time to doing this.
The following also work of the bridge part 2.