Tragedy in Jaburo 5 (Bandai 1/144 GM)

This kit is very old style and the detail and overall style is not so good. In the original plan, I fix roughly the shape of the entire image without touching too much, but I think it even more difficult.

Remodeling of the body has continued.

I extend the waist a little by using a styrene sheet.

Also I tilted the crotch part forward.


It looks like this with a skirt.



I feel a little short depth of head, so I extended about 1mm using styrene sheet. The neck was remade to tilt the head forward.



I did not expect I need to modify the kit a lot like this much.....